Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment 2017 | Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date: 04-08-2017
AEES Recruitment 2017: Atomic Energy Education Society shortly known as AEES invited application for the post of 23 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2017. This is very good news for job seekers who are looking State Government jobs. Eligible candidates may apply offline for the AEES Recruitment 2017 until 04th August 2017. The Atomic Energy Education Society Jobs Notification is a good news for the unemployed competitors. Candidates may check the detailed Notification from official website at www.aees.gov.in.
Candidates must note down that while submitting the application form, the aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligible norms as mentioned in official notification or not. We are shared other information like AEES Recruitment Notification 2017, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply AEES Job check the following details.
Details of AEES Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 23
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy details of AEES Recruitment 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B Post).||04|
|2.||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group-B Post).||08|
|3.||Primary Teacher (Music) and Preparatory Teacher (Group-B Post).||11|
Eligibility criteria for AEES PGT/ TGT Jobs
- Candidates should completed Bachelor Degree/Master’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized Institute
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for complete age limit and relaxation details.
- Skill Test.
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification
|General /OBC/EBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/Women||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Application should send to the address as given in the official notification.
Steps to apply for AEES Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES),
Central Office, Western Sector,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
|Last date for receipt of application||04.08.2017|