Air India Air Transport Services Limited –AIATSL Recruitment 2017 for the Post of Handyman & Customer Agent-Total Vacancies 259
AIATSL Recruitment 2017: Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites application for the post of Handyman and Customer Agent on contractual basis. Totally 259 vacancies are available to apply. Interested and Eligible candidates attend Walk-In interview on the given dates.
About Air India
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India, a government of India enterprises. It was established in the year 1932, 84 years ago. It started operation on 29th July, 1946. It Headquarter is located in New Delhi. Main hub of Air India is Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and secondary hub is Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. More than 20,000 employees are working in the organization.
AIATSL Job Notifications 2017
Organization Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs (On Contract)
Total Vacancies: 259
Job Location: Kolkata
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) for Recruitment Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Customer Agent||30||Rs. 14,610/-|
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Recruitment 2017 :-
For Customer Agent: – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
For Handyman: – Pass in 10th standard. One year experience in Loading / Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on 1st January, 2017.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Document Screening
- Proficiency Test / Physical Endurance test (Handyman)
- Group Discussion (Customer Agent)
- Application fee is Rs. 500/-
- No fee for Ex-servicemen and candidates belongs to SC/ST category.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft
D.D should draw in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply AIATSL Vacancy 2017 in Online ?
- Go to official website http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates attend interview on the given dates.
- Download the application from the official website.
- Carry necessary documents prescribed in the official notification.
Walk-In date and Interview
|Customer Agent||07-02-2017 09.00 – 12.00 hrs.||
|Handyman||11-02-2017 09.00 – 12.00 hrs.|
Official website: http://www.airindia.in