Latest Vacancy in Aiims Delhi Recruitment 2016 -Apply Online at Official www.aiims.edu :
Post of Technician and LDC Posts : Last Date 13th August 2016 :
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences have started the recruitment process of the year 2016 and keep a constant eye on the recent updates that are being made. The notification for the AIIMS recruitment 2016 is out and you can get a comprehensive structure of the eligibility criteria, age limitation, qualification and all other significant details from the concerned source.
A written merit test and a final group discussion and interview will be conducted in order to select the final candidates. The vacancies are dependent on the posts and each has a different qualification and selection as pre decided by the AIIMS panel.
Open vacancies are available for the Senior Residents and for the post of tutor, medical officer and residents’ posts, a walk in interview has been made available from the dates of 21.7.2016 to 16.8.2016.
For the various other posts, 20.7.2016 is the last date. Similarly for posts of senior residents and staff nurse, the dates are decided as per the guiding regulations.
Important Dates to remember :
Advt Date : 13/07/2016
Start Date : 15 July 2016
Close Date : 13th August 2016
Written Examination for the Post Technician(Radiotherapy): -24th September 2016
Written Examination for the Post Lower Division Clerk :-26th November 2016
The AIIMS recruitment 2016 has several different rules for the separate set of positions that are available. For the application process.
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|Lower division clerks||09||Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||60||Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
Educational Qualifications ,Application Fee and Age Limit Details are below :
A standard pass certificate for the 12th grade is required in order to appear for the Lower division clerk post with a minimum of 5 years of experience. For the post of technician B.Sc in Radiotherapy Technology is required. Otherwise an equivalent degree is required to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
As per the age limitation is concerned, for the clerks, 18 to 27 years is the limit and for the technician it has been extended till 30 years. When it comes to payment then it has to be made through internet banking and general candidates are to pay Rupees 500 to fulfill the application procedure.
For the post of a Hindi translator, there are 5 posts available and the payment for a single month is of Rupees 25,000. Age limit is till 30 years and the selection process is made through an interview.
How to Apply for this Job in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 :
- With an eye for the AIIMS recruitment 2016, keep a check on the official website (i.e) https://www.aiimsexams.org/index.html .(Online Application Link )
- Search your interested job ,which u need to apply for it.
- Online application starts from 15.7.2016 and extends till 13.8.2016.
- To fill up the application form, visit the official website and follow the prescribed rules for filling up the form. Original documents for all your educational qualifications is necessary and be sure to carry the self attested copies and identification proof for the day of the interview.
- Follow the regulation and eligibility criteria of applying in the selection procedure. If you do not fulfill any of the rules, then refrain from application.
- Since each has different criteria, be well informed about the posts you are selecting from. Remember the dates for the process and prepare yourself well.
Contact Address Information and Help line :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029,
Phone No. : +91-11-26588500 / 26588700,
Fax : +91-11-26588663 / 26588641,
Official Website : www.aiims.edu.