Air India Recruitment 2017 | Experienced/Trainee Female Cabin Crew | Total Vacancies 400 | Apply online @ Air India Careers
Air India Recruitment 2017 – Air India Limited invites application for the post of female cabin crew on fixed term engagement basis. Particularly, 400 vacancies are allotted for the post of cabin crew. Eligible candidates apply online for Air India cabin Crew Recruitment on or before the last date August 01, 2017. Submit online application form @ Air India Careers. Selected candidates will have posting at northern region (Delhi).
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in Air India official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Air India Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Air India is an Indian domestic airline under the control of Government of India. It has been functioning since 1946. Headquarter of Air India is located in New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport is acts as Main hub for Air India and Chhatrapati Sivaji Airport is Secondary hub. Formerly, it was called as Tata Airlines. Presently, there are more than twenty thousand employees are working in Air India. Generally, Air India operates airbus and boeing type aircrafts.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Air India Limited
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Female cabin Crew (Experienced & Trainee)
Total Vacancies: 400
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility criteria for Air India Female Cabin Crew Recruitment
- Graduation/Diploma (10+2 system) in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27/35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Medical Test
- Walk-in Interview
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft
DD should draw in favour of “Air India Limited” payable at Delhi.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Air India Cabin Crew vacancies
- Go to official website and then Careers page
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||10.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||01.08.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Air India would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
Air India Recruitment 2017 for the Post of 191 Job Vacancies for Deputy Terminal Manager & Deputy Administrative Manager before the last date :16th January 2017 :-
Air India Recruitment 2017 : Air India Limited has released the notifications to recruit of 191 Deputy Terminal Manager & Deputy Administrative Manager posts ,Candidates who are looking for Air India Vacancies ,may apply online at www.airindia.in before the last date of 16th January 2017. Interested and eligible candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through the website of Air India Transport Service Limited Job Official Notification 2017.Below you can get all details of this recruitment like educational qualifications ,Age limit ,How to apply for this Air India recruitment in detailed ,Application fee & Pay Scale per month.For more upcoming employment news bookmark this page by pressing the key (CTRL+F5) on your keyboard.
Air India Recruitment 2017 Details :
Name of the Organization : Air India Limited
Total no of Vacancies : 191
Name of the Posts : Deputy Terminal Manager & Deputy Administrative Manager.
Last date to apply online : 16-01-2017.
Official website :www.airindia.in
Mode of application : Online.
Employment Category : Govt Jobs
Location of the Job : Across India
Below are the eligibility criteria of Air India Vacancy 2017 details
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates who have possess a graduation from the Recognized university or institute may apply for this job.
Age Limit details :
- There is no upper age limit of the prospective candidates who have Medically fit and physical strong.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on Short List and Personal interview.
- The applicants are meeting at this eligibility criteria as mentioned in this page to forward the application to email@example.com before the last date on or before 16 January 2017.
Job Description :
- Deputy Terminal Manager posts : The duties of Deputy Terminal Manager would be operational in nature ,supervising of passenger handling,ramp handling ,cabin cleaning and services ,also involve the shift duties in airport.
- Deputy Administrative Manager Posts : The duties of Deputy Administrative Manager is relating to administration ,human resources material management ,billing and maintenance of records.kindly refer the official notification for more in detail.(download link are given below)
Pay Scale per month :
- Selected candidates who have get Rs.60,000/- month.
How to apply Air India Recruitment 2017 in Online ?
- Interested candidate who are meeting the eligibility of this vacancy may apply by forward your application as per attached application format to this email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following documents are required for the interviews
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies (not be older than 3 months)
- Self attested copies of supporting documents along with the experience certificate .10th & 12th Certificates ,Gradation certificate with final year mark sheets.
- Photocopies of Passport.
- Candidates who are already working in government /Semi government / Public sector undertaking can bring the “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
Important dates & Links :
Last date to apply on or before : 16-01-2017.
Official Advertisement Link & Application form of this Air India Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Terminal Manager & Deputy Administrative Manager Post– Click here to download