AP Post Circle Admit Card 2017- Andhra Pradesh Postal Department MTS Vacancies Hall Ticket Download @ www.appost.in
Download AP Post MTS Admit Card 2017: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released the Hall ticket for the Recruitment of 39 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies of Written Exam. Those registered applicants who are eagerly waiting for the Written examination which will be held on October/Novemebr 2017, they are request to be download the Ap post Written Exam Hall ticket of Ap Post Recruitment via the official website of Andhra Pradesh Postal Department (i.e) www.appost.in.
Lot of Applicants had registered for the Ap Post Recruitment 2017 of 39 MTS Vacancies and now they are willing to check their exam time & more details through the Admit Card /Hall Ticket.
Important Details to Download AP Post MTS Admit Card 2017/Hall Ticket
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department
Category: Hall Ticket/Admit Card Download
Total No of Post: 39 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff
Date of Written Exam 2017: OCT/NOV 2017
Status of Hall Ticket: Available Now
Date of Availability: Update Soon
Official Website: www.appost.in
Release time of AP POST MTS Admit Card: Available Now to Download.
Applicants those who are not aware how to download the Hall Ticket of Ap Post Recruitment Written Exam 2017, kindly refer the below step by step process. Let’s proceed on the Process of AP Post MTS Admit Card download. Candidates are required to download Hall ticket from the date up to 16th October, 2017.
Important Documents Requires at Andhra Pradesh Postal MTS Vacancies Aptitude Exam 2017:
- Applicants who are going to attend the written Exam 2017, they are requires to carry the following documents before attending the Examination hall.
- Copy of AP Post Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017
- Any Valid ID Proof like Adhaar Card/Voter ID /Passport Copy/Pan Card/Driving License.
- Don’t forget to carry with the following documents that mentioned above to the exam centres.
Steps to Download AP Post MTS Admit Card 2017/Hall Ticket:
- You should log on to the Official website of India Post or Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (i.e) www.appost.in
- Then after, you should click ” Andhra Pradesh Circle MTS Direct Recruitment Admit Card” link
- It will redirected to another page, then you must enter your registration/roll number & Date of Birth(DOB).
- Click “Submit” button, you can able to see the Call letter of AP Post MTS in front of Computer Screen.
- Download and take a print-out of the admit card and Don’t forgot to Carry it at the examination Centers.