Assam PSC (APSC) Recruitment 2017 | Inspector & AE | Total Vacancies 56 | Last Date: 06.04.2017 | Apply @ apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission shortly APSC invites application for the post of Inspector and Assistant Engineer. Particularly, 56 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply on or before the last date. Download application form @ apsc.nic.in. This Page clearly explains APSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Assam Public Service Commission shortly APSC is a Assam state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. It has been servicing since 1937. Headquarter has been located in Guwahati, Assam until now. The recruit staffs every year by the procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of APSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 56
Job Location: Assam
Name of the Posts: Factory Inspector and Assistant Engineer (Civil)
APSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Factory Inspector||02||Rs. 12000 – 40000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||54|
Eligibility criteria for APSC Recruitment 2017
- Engineering Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs (23 for Inspector) and maximum 43 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By speed Post otherwise Registered Post
Application should send to the following address,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
How to apply for APSC job vacancies
- First go to official website nic.in and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then eligible candidates download the application.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||06.03.2017|
|Last date for the receipt of application||06.04.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly via APSC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.