ASRB Recruitment 2017 | Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) | Notification for Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) | Total Vacancies 173 | Last date to apply online 25.09.2017 | official website @ asrb.org.in
ASRB Recruitment 2017- Agriculture scientist Recruitment Board shortly (ASRB) they have announced a job notification for Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Particularly, 173 Vacancies are available in ASRB. Interested candidates can apply these posts through the online mode only. Candidates are required to apply online using the application form link available on the website (i. e) www.asrb.org.in and www.icar.org.in only. Other mode of application will not be considered.
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply. Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online on or before Sep 25, 2017. Candidates should carry their hard copy of application when called for skill test, falling which the candidates will not be allowed. Education details, age limit, selection process and other details are you can get more details from in this page.
Details of ASRB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board
Job Category: Central Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 173
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancies details of ASRB Recruitment notification
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-III||95||Rs. 5200-20200 +GP 2400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||78||Rs. 5200-20200 +GP 1900/-|
Eligibility criteria for LDC and Stenographer Vacancies
- Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalents from a recognized board/university
- Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer for LDC post.
- To Stenographer, dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 wpm for 10 minutes.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 25 yrs (as on 25.09.2017)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and also Net Banking)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for ASRB Job Vacancies 2017
- First go to official website at asrb.org.in.
- Click on the “Latest News” tab and find the advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- And then upload your all educational documents mentioned in the notification.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Online application link
|Starting date to apply online||31.08.2017|
|Last Date to apply online||25.09.2017|
|Download of admission certificate||14.10.2017|
|Date of examination||29.10.2017|