Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017/ Multiple Posts/ Total Vacancies 705/ Last date: 04.02.2017
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017: This is one of the job best opportunity in Assam for people who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Master Degree qualification. Assam Rifles has announced the Job notification for 705 vacancies of General Duty, Havildar, and Other Posts. Government of India planning to fill many vacancies in Assam Rifles for the year 2017. In this post. You can get the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 job notification, how to apply for Assam Rifles Rally 705 General Duty Jobs. Late date for applying Assam Rifles govt jobs.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 – 705 General Duty Havildar Posts – Assam Rifles Rally Vacancy
Office of the Directorate General Assam Rifles invites application for various posts. Totally 705 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates apply on or before 4th February, 2017.
About Assam Rifles
Assam Rifles is a paramilitary force of India under the control of ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. It was established in the year 1835, nearly 180 years ago. Its head quarter is located in Shillong, Assam. At present, it has more than 60,000 active personnel. It acts as a civilian agency and performs Paramilitary law enforcement, counter insurgency, armed response to civil unrest, counter terrorism, special weapons operations. Their motto is Friends of the Hill People & Sentinels of the North East.
Assam Rifles Vacancy 2017
Organization Name: Assam Rifles.
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs.
Total No. of Vacancies: 705.
Job Location: Across India.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Hindi Translator Grade-II||23|
|Religious Teacher (JCO)||05|
|Bridge & Road (JCO)||08|
|Electrical Fitter Signal||10|
|Electrician Motor Vehicle||06|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||03|
|Female Attendant/ Aya||11|
|Equipment & Boot Repairer||13|
|General Duty (GD)||61|
Eligibility criteria for Assam Rifles Recruitment
- 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Master Degree for a recognised board/ institute or any other equivalent course from a recognised institute.
- Check official notification for post wise qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 28 yrs.
- Check official notification for post wise age limit and age relaxation.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Application fee is Rs. 50/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-serviceman candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan.
Account Details: Power Jyoti, A/c no. 35015974955, Laitkor SBI Branch, Shillong, Code no.-13883.
- Offline Mode – Send by post.
Application should send to the following address,
The Directorate General,
Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch),
How to apply Assam Rifles Rally 705 General Duty Havildar Posts
- Go to official website assamrifles.gov.in
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply offline.
- Download the application form, fill up the form correctly.
- Take a D.D in favour of the beneficiary and write your name and address at the back side of the D.D.
- Attach necessary documents, D.D and Passport size photos with the application form.
- Send the application on or before 4th February, 2017.
|Last date to send application||04 February 2017|
|Last date to send application for far flung areas||20 February 2017|
Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply