Barwani District Education Center Recruitment 2017 | Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan | Part-Time Teacher & Assistant Warden | Total Vacancies 290 | Last Date: 18.04.2017
Barwani District Education Center invites application for the post of Part-Time Teachers and Assistant Wardens on temporary basis. Particularly, 290 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply on or before the last date. This Page explains Barwani District Education Center Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Moreover check more details at office of Sandhwa and Sethi in Barwani.
Details of Barwani District Education Center Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: District Education Center, Barwani
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 290
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy of Barwani District Education Center Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility for Barwani District Education Center Recruitment 2017
- 12th/Bachelor Degree/Post-Graduate Degree from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Written Exam (optional)
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Hand otherwise by post.
How to apply for Barwani District Education Center job vacancies
- Go to official website and then notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply in prescribed application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents.
- Finally, send the application to Barwani District Education Center.
|Date of Notification||28.03.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||18.04.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Barwani District Education Center would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.