BCAS Recruitment 2017 Notification- Apply 263 Total Vacancies for Various Post, Download application form online @ bcasindia.gov.in within 60 days.
BCAS India Recruitment 2017- Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) invites application for Aviation Security Officer, Senior Aviation Security Officer, Deputy Aviation Security Officer, Senior Aviation Security Assistant, CASLO Coordinator, Staff Car Driver(Grade-I) and Staff Car Driver(Grade-II) Posts. Totally, 263 Vacancies are allotted for the above vacancies. Candidates should apply for the bcas recruitment 2017 via offline mode only. Eligible candidates can download application format from the official website of BCAS (i.e) www.bcasindia.gov.in. Also applicants should send their application form from notification date on or before within 60 days.
Application once submitted, again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill required fields carefully and check whether you attached necessary documents before send the application to below said address. Candidates should see a eligibility criteria in BCAS official notification.Other details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply are given below in this page.
Details of Latest Vacancy in BCAS India 2017
Organization Name: Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)
Organization Type: Central Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 263
Vacancies Details of BCAS INDIA Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Aviation Security Officer||79||Rs. 9300-34,800+ GP 4200/-|
|Senior Aviation Security Officer||43||Rs. 9300-34,800+GP 4600/-|
|Deputy Aviation Security Officer||73||Rs.5200-20,200+GP 2400/-|
|Senior Aviation Security Assistant||32||Rs.5200-20,200+GP 2000/-|
|CASLO Coordinator||20||Rs. 9300-34,800+GP 4600/-|
|Staff Car Driver (Grade-I)||08||Rs.5200-20,200+GP 2800/-|
|Staff Car Driver (Grade-II)||08||Rs.5200-20,200+GP 2400/-|
Eligibility Criteria of BCAS Recruitment 2017 for Aviation Security Officer & Various Posts
- Bachelor degree from a recognized institute/University.
- Candidates must have a valid driving license for heavy/light motor vehicle for Staff Car Driver (Grade I/Grade II) posts.
- Candidates must be known to read English Numerals and figures for Staff Car Driver (Grade I/II).
- Good knowledge of petrol and diesel engine working and able to be locate faults for Staff Car Driver (Grade I/II).
- Two years experience required for Aviation Security Officer Posts.
- Three years experience need to Senior Aviation Officer Posts and CASLO coordinator posts.
- Ten years experience required in Driving Motor Vehicle for Staff Car Driver (Grade I/II).
- Refer the official notification for more details.
- Age should be Maximum 56 yrs for all candidates.
- Personal Interview
- No application fee
Mode of Application
Deputy Director (Personnel), Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, ‘A’ Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
How to apply for Bureau of Civil Aviation Secuirity Notification 2017
- First go to BCAS official website bcasindia.gov.in.
- Click what’s New and then find Vacancy Circular section.
- Download post wise notification and read the official notification carefully line by line.
- Candidates download application format from BCAS official website.
- Fill required fields correctly and don’t miss any field blank while applying jobs.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Finally, candidates should send the application form along with necessary educational documents mentioned in notification and experience certificate to above said address.
Notification dated: 27/7/2017
|Last date to send application form||Within 60 days from notification