Broadcast Engineering Consultants India | BECIL Recruitment 2018 | Patient Care Manager (PCM) and Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) Posts | 131 Vacancies | Apply Offline @ www.becil.com | Last Date 09.04.2018
BECIL Recruitment 2018: Hello job seekers. Are you looking for BECIL recruitment? Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is shortly called BECIL invites applications for Patient Care Manager (PCM) and Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) posts in a Government Hospital/office in Delhi on contract basis. Number of vacancies is 131 for PCM and PCC posts. Interested candidates apply for this recruitment via Offline application mode till the closing date that is 09.04.2018.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check your eligibility to apply. Eligible candidates go to official web site @ www.becil.com and then download application form. Candidates don’t wait till the last date for applying. Moreover you can get the details like eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, how to apply for this job, educational qualification and selection process from this page in brief.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is a public sector company under the control of Government of India. BECIL was established in the year 1995 on March 24. Head office is located in New Delhi, capital of India. BECIL aimed to provide world class consultancy services in the field of Broadcast Engineering and Information Technology. BECIL plays a vital role in growth of radio and television broadcasting through terrestrial, cable and satellite transmission in India. The company is honoured as Mini Ratna by Government of India.
Details of BECIL Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 131
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancy Details for BECIL Recruitment
|Name of post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Patient Care Manager (PCM)||35||Rs.30,000/-|
|Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)||96||Rs.17,916/-|
Eligibility criteria for BECIL Recruitment
- Degree in Life Science/PG in Hospital Management from a recognized institute.
- Check more details of education qualification in official website given below.
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) –Maximum age 40 years.
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) – Maximum age 35 years.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by postal.
Postal Address is,
Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Card/Cash (Application fee will be accepted at the time of interview by Card/Cash)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2018
- Log on official web site -> www.becil.com
- Click on option ->CAREERS, located at the bottom of the home page.
- Click on option ->Vacancies and find notification for Patient Care Manager and Patient Care Coordinator.
- Click View Details and find advertisement and application form.
- Check your eligibility for this BECIL recruitment.
- Take print out of the application form attached with the advertisement.
- Fill your details correctly, attach passport size photo and necessary documents.
- Finally send application form via postal on or before last date 09.04.2018.
|Date of notification||08.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application||09.04.2018|