Bharat Electronics BEL Recruitment 2017 | Probationary Engineer | Total Vacancies 66 | Last Date: 11.05.2017 | Apply Online @ BEL-India Careers
Bharat Electronics Limited shortly BEL invites application for the post of Probationary Engineer (PE). Particularly, 66 vacancies are allotted for the above post by Bharat Electronics. Eligible candidates apply online for BEL India Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ BEL-India Careers. This Page explains Bharat Electronics BEL Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Bharat Electronics
Bharat Electronics Limited shortly BEL is a Government of India Enterprise based on Aerospace and Defence industry type. It has been functioning since 1954. Headquarter has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. The Company produces products such as Avionics, Radars, Weapon systems and electronic voting system. Presently, there are nine thousand employees are working in the company.
Details of Bharat Electronics BEL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Category: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 66
Job Location: Across India
Name of the Post: Probationary Engineer
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/-
Vacancy Details of Bharat Electronics BEL Recruitment 2017
Eligibility criteria for Bharat Electronics BEL Recruitment 2017
- Engineering Degree in relevant discipline with first class from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 25 yrs as on 01.04.2017
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – SBI Collect (Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking).
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Bharat Electronics PE vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- While paying fee online candidates should follow guidelines as given in official website.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date of online application||11.05.2017|
|Date of Admit card download||19.06.2017 Onwards
|Date of Written Test||02.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in BEL India would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest release of employment news.