BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 | Electronics Division | Graduate Engineering Apprentices | Total Vacancies 50 | Walk-in Interview Date: 15.05.2017 & 16.05.2017 | Refer @ www.bheledn.com
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 is engagement of Graduate Apprentices for one year by the way of Walk-in Interview. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited shortly BHEL invites application for Graduate Apprentices from Engineering Discipline in BHEL Electronics Division, Bangalore. Particularly, 50 vacancies are allotted for graduate apprentices. Eligible candidates attend walk-in Interview for BHEL Graduate Apprentices on May 15 & 16, 2017. This Page explains BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Engineering Apprentices in brief.
Before attend interview, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in BHEL Graduate Apprentices Notification. In order to apply for this job, candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited shortly BHEL is a public sector company owned by government of India. The main role of BHEL is manufacturing electrical equipments. BHEL has been functioning since 1964. Headquarter of BHEL has been located in New Delhi until now. It has several branches in all over India and also extended its services to worldwide. BHEL manufactures products such as Gas and Steam Turbines, Boilers, Electric Motors, Generators, Heat Ex changers, Pumps, Switch gears, Sensors, Automation and Control Systems, Power electronics, Transmission systems and etc.
Details of BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: BHEL Electronics Division, Bangalore
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)
Stipend: Rs. 6000/- per month.
Total Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Vacancy Details of BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||20|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||10|
|Computer Science Engineering||10|
Eligibility criteria for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- B.E/ B.Tech (2015/2016/2017 passed outs) in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE – 560026.
How to Attend BHEL Graduate Apprentices Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website and then look for apprentices notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview between the times 9:00 AM and 3:30 PM.
|Walk-in Date||15.05.2017 & 16.05.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in BHEL Bangalore would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest notification of employment news here.