BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2017 Job Vacancy for 267 Apprentice apply before Last date :14 February 2017 at www.bhelhwr.co.in
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment – Candidates who are looking for Cenral Govt jobs. You can utilize this BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Job 2017. Interested and Eligible candidates of these BHEL Apprentice Vacancies before they begin to apply. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has recently announced a job notification for BHEL Trade Apprentice Jobs in Haridwar. So, Interested Aspirants should to send their online applications before the closing date. More details on BHEL Trade Apprentice Vacancies check the Job Notification for BHEL Recruitment in the official website www.bhelhwr.co.in
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL is a public sector company owned by government of India. The main role of the company is manufacturing electrical equipment’s. It was established in the year 1964. Headquarter is located in New Delhi. IT has several branches in all over India. Their products are Gas and Steam Turbines, Boilers, Electric Motors, Generators, Heat Ex changers, Pumps, Switch gears, Sensors, Automation and Control Systems, Power electronics, Transmission systems and etc. It has extended its services to worldwide.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Details:
Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 267
Job Location: Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies details for BHEL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||1|
|Forger & Heat Treatment||4|
Eligibility Criteria of BHEL Apprentice Post :
- Candidates should be completed 10th stdandard examination with ITI certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute (NCVT)
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 yrs
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Go to official website careers.bhelhwr.co.in
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply BHEL Apprentice Job
- Download the appliance form
- Fill all mandatory details correctly
- Make sure all the information provided is correct.
- Make the Payments Online
- Attach other valuable authentications to the form.
Attested copies of relevant documents should be send it at the given below address –
Postal Address –
“The Deputy Manager, Room no-29,
Human Resource Department,
Main Administrative Building, BHEl, Heep, Ranipur, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)-249403 on or before 14.02.2017”
|Opening Date for Online application||25.01.2017|
|Closing date for online application||14.02.2017|
Official website: www.bhelhwr.co.in
Official Notification: Click Here to Download