Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 | Steno Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts | Total 174 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in | Last Date 24.05.2018
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018: Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Service Commission has announced new job notification for Steno Assistant Sub-Inspector posts in Bihar. Totally, 174 Vacancies are allotted for the position of Steno Assistant Sub-Inspector posts. Candidates who are looking for Bihar police job can utilize this great opportunities. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through online mode only on or before the last date 24.05.2018.
Interested candidates read the official notification @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in to check you are eligibility for Steno Assistant Sub-Inspector vacancy. The candidates are advised to apply online mode only and don’t waiting for until the last date of submission of online application form. Because online link will be disabled. Moreover you can get the details like number of posting, how to apply for this job, educational qualification and selection process from this page in brief.
Details of Bihar Police Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Service Commission
Employment Category: State Government Job
Name of the Post: Steno Assistant Sub-Inspector
Total Vacancies: 174
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-202000/- + Grade Pay
Job Location: Bihar
Eligibility criteria for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018:
- Pass in 10+2/Diploma in computer operation from recognized university/Board.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Candidates should have minimum age 18 years & maximum age 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Check more details of age limitation and age relaxation in official website given below.
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Online Mode
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
How to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018:
- Log on official website -> www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Find the correct notification -> 01/2018: For selection of Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors in Bihar Police against 174 vacant posts for the year 2018 and open it.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility for this police vacancy to apply online.
- Fill all your details clearly of online application form.
- Submit your application form via online mode till the last date.
- Finally, take print out of online application form for future uses.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||18.04.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application form||24.05.2018|
|Last date for payment of exam fee||24.05.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Bihar Police Constable Recruitment keep check this page for updates. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | Driver Constable & Firemen Driver | Total Vacancies 1669 | Apply Online @ csbc.bih.nic.in | Last Date: 23.03.2018
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Central Selection Board of Constable in Bihar invites application for the position of Constable Driver in Bihar Police and Firemen Driver in Bihar Fire Service. Particularly, 1669 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply online for CSBC Bihar Recruitment on or before the last date (March 23, 2018). Submit online application form @ csbcbponline.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in CSBC official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Posts: Constable Driver & Firemen Driver
Total Vacancies: 1669
Job Location: Bihar
Eligibility criteria for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Driving Test
|General/ OBC||Rs. 450/-|
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Bihar Police Constable Driver & Firemen Driver vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for Constable & Firemen Driver notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||21.02.2018|
|Closing date of Online application||23.03.2018|