BUREAU OF INDIAN STANDARDS| BIS Recruitment 2018 | Scientist – ‘B’ Posts | Total 109 Vacancies | Apply @ www.bis.gov.in | Last Date 02.04.2018
BIS Recruitment 2018: Bureau of Indian Standards shortly BIS has released recruitment notification for Scientist – ‘B’ (Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Microbiology, Textile Engineering and Fibre Science) Posts. Totally 109 posts are allotted for various disciplines. Eligible candidates apply for this BIS recruitment via online mode on or before last date (02.04.2018). Online application link will be activated form 16.03.2018.
Interested candidates download notification from official website and check eligibility to apply online from 16.03.2018 to 02.04.2018. This is good chance for unemployed candidates. Don’t wait till the last date for applying. Here details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page.
Details of BIS Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Total Vacancies: 109
Pay Scale: Rs. 79,929/-
Job Location: New Delhi
Vacancy Details for BIS Recruitment 2018:
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||03|
Eligibility criteria for BIS Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Master Degree/ Equivalent in concerned discipline from recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Online Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities /Women Candidates.||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2018:
- Log on official web site -> bis.gov.in
- Find the correct notification -> Recruitment of Scientist-B under What’s new.
- Read the notification correctly and check your eligibility for this BIS recruitment.
- Fill all your details in online application form clearly and check once.
- Finally submit your application form via online mode on or before last date 02.04.2018.
|Starting date for online application||16.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||02.04.2018|