BMTC Recruitment 2017 | Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) – Job notification for Driver, Conductor, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 2225 | Last date to apply: 26.12.2017 | Download Official Notification @ www.mybmtc.com
BMTC Recruitment 2017 – Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation shortly (BMTC) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the engagement of Driver, Conductor, Technician and other posts. Particularly, 2225 vacancies are going to fill up for these posts of BMTC Recruitment 2017. So eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of BMTC (i.e) www.mybmtc.com on or before the last date (Dec 26, 2017).
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains BMTC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of BMTC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2225
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Vacancy details of BMTC Recruitment
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of Driver, Conductor & Other Posts
- 10th/12th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Having valid driving license.
- However,check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age of candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Written Examination
Mode of payment
Mode of Application
How to apply online for BMTC Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website of BMTC (i.e) mybmtc.com
- Click Recruitment and then find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read all instructions carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly.
- Upload his/her scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Have to make payment of fee on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future reference.
|Closing date for submission of online application||