Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited -BPCL Recruitment 2016 for 196 Operator
About BPCL recruitment
BPCL recruitment 2016 is issued by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited; one of the leading oil and gas companies in India. The group is operating two large refineries of the country and possesses special position in the country for being phenomenal about better turnover, financial reserves, profitability and people capital. To meet the demand of developing innovative ways in the direction of meeting the fuel demand, BPCL is in search of efficient people. Currently, the company has invited application for the post of 196 field operators in retail locations and LPG plants. The posting of candidates will occur in various states of India.
The main objective of BPCL recruitment 2016 behind issuing these vacancies is to find eligible and deserving candidates who can meet the demand of passionate working there. As BPCL is a fortune 500 company and a leading Navratna public sector enterprise, it requires only young, bright candidates who can impart their efforts to the growth of the firm.
The process of accepting online applications forms has been started and one can apply for the recruitment exam on or before 6th June, 2016.
Eligibility criteria for BPCL recruitment 2016
- The educational qualification for BPCL recruitment is SSC/SSLC/10th pass
- Government recognized course of 2 years ITI/NTC from NCVT with 70% marks for general candidate and 65% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates in various trades
- Minimum one year post qualification factory experience in relevant field is desirable
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian
- The age limit of the candidate who apply for BPCL should be between 18 to 23 years
Joining and salary
The vacancies area for various states of India so the candidate can be appointed anywhere in India. The pay scale is 9250-20000.
Check out the Official Advertisement link – Download Here
How to Apply ?
Mode of selection and application
The selection of candidates will be carried out on examination basis. After scrutinizing the applications, the eligible candidates will be called for appearing in the written examination, physical fitness and skill assessment etc.
Interested candidates who also fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of BPCL between 20-05-2016 and 06-06. 2016.
The selection of candidates for BPCL recruitment 2016 process will be carried out in two stages.
First stage – After calling the application forms from deserving candidates, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit order of NTC/ITI marks. Those shortlisted candidates prorated to the number of vacancies will be called for the written exam.
Second stage – Candidates who will qualify the written test, will be called for physical fitness test and skill assessment which will be only of ‘qualifying nature’.
Important instructions –
- All the post-application communications with the candidate will be carried out through Email/website.
- Hiding facts and information while application for the examination, during scrutiny or any kind of canvassing during any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- For appointment in particular state, domiciles of the state will be given preference.
- Decision of management will be final