Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 | Clerical & Officer Cadre | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date: 10.03.2017
Canara Bank invites application from Sports Persons for the post of Clerical Cadre and Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I. Totally 20 vacancies are available for the post of Clerical cadre and Officer Cadre. Eligible Candidates download application form and send to the Bank on or before the last date. Download application form @ www.canarabank.com. This Page clearly explains Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 of Sports Persons in Clerical/Officer Cadre in brief.
About Canara Bank
Canara Bank is a public sector bank which provides banking and financial services in India. The bank was founded in the year 1906. Headquarter is located in the city Bangalore, Karnataka. The bank provides services like investment banking, consumer banking, commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, pensions, mortgages and credit cards. The bank has more than 50 thousand employees around India.
Notification Details of Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Canara Bank
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Bangalore
Pay Scale: For Clerical Cadre basic pay is Rs. 13,075/- per month, for Officer Cadre is Rs. 23,700/-
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
- 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized institute/Board (Clerical Cadre).
- Degree from a recognized institute or its equivalent (Officer Cadre).
- Check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Inter State Championship or should be a member of combined universities team (Clerk).
- Participation in International event or should be an Arjuna Award Winner (Officer Cadre).
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2017)
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 28 yrs for clerical cadre.
- For officer cadre Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit Basis
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
The Deputy General Manager, Canara Bank, Personal Management Section, Human Resources Wing, 112, JC Road, Bangalore – 560 002.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Job vacancies
- Go to official website canarabank.com -> Career -> Recruitment Page.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates download the application form from the official website.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Attach necessary documents with self attested and passport size photographs with the application.
- Send the application to given address before mentioned date and time.
Important Date of Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
|Last date for the receipt of Application Form||10.03.2017 (5.00 pm)|