CDAC Noida Recruitment 2018 | Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) – Notification for Project Engineer/Manager & Project Support Staff Posts | Total Vacancies: 53 | Last Date to apply: 31.01.2018 | Download Official Notification & Apply Online @ www.cdac.in
CDAC Noida Recruitment 2018 –Centre for Development of Advanced Computing shortly (CDAC) invites application for the engagement of Project Engineer, Project Manager & Project Support Staff Posts on contract basis. Particularly, 53 vacancies are allotted for these posts of CDAC Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply these posts via online mode only. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application on or before Jan 31, 2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains CDAC Noida Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of CDAC Noida Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total vacancies: 53
Job location: Noida
Vacancy Details of CDAC Noida Recruitment 2018
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Project Support Staff||11|
Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer/Manager & Other Post
- Ph.D in science/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/Diploma/Graduate with 50% marks in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- Refer official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Aspirants can check official notification for post wise age details.
- Online Test
|Name of the Post||Date of Interview|
|Project Manager (Interview)||17.02.2018|
|Project Engineer (Online Test/Interview)||17.02.2018|
|Project Support Staff (Online Test/Interview)||15.02.2018|
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
Steps to Apply Online for CDAC Noida Recruitment 2018
- First visit the official website of CDCA (i.e) cdac.in
- Click Careers–>Current Job Opportunities –> C-DAC/Noida/01/January/2018
- And then download official notification in the pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly.
- Upload your scanned image of photo and signature in the space provided in the online application.
- Have to make payment of application fee while applying.
- Check given details in the application before going to submit it.
- Take the printout copy of application for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||10.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||31.01.2018|
CDAC Noida Recruitment 2017 | Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Job Notification for Project Manager & Engineers| Total Vacancies 67 | Last date : 18.09.2017 | Apply online @ www.cdac.in
CDAC Noida Recruitment 2017- Center for Development of Advanced Computing in Noida have been recently published an employment notification for various posts in various short term projects to appointment on purely contract basis. Particularly, 173 Vacancies are allotted for following vacancies, as shown in below table. Interested candidates should be download the official notification of CADC Noida recruitment and they must be apply these posts via online mode only. Moreover they are required to apply online using the application form available on the official CDAC website (i. e) www.cdac.in only. Other mode of application will not be considered, it should be rejected.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria in official notification and verify whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online on or before the date of Sep 18, 2017. Candidates should carry their hard copy of application when called for interview, falling which the candidates will not be allowed. Education details, age limit, selection process and other details are you can get more details from in this page.
Details of CDAC Noida Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Center for Development of Advanced Computing
Job Category: Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 67
Job Location: Noida, All India
Vacancies details of CDAC Notification 2017
|Name of the Post||Group Code||Vacancies|
|Project Manager||Noida-PM (ES)||01|
|Project Engineer||Noida-PE (ES-FD)||05|
|Project Manager (Sr. Web Developer/Web Developer/Software Developer)||Noida-PE(E-Gov-SWD/WD/SD)||24|
|Project Engineer (Web Designer)||Noida-PE(E-Gov-Web-Dsgn.)||01|
|Project Engineer||Noida-PE(Data Centre & IS)||03|
|Project Engineer||Noida-PE(HI-DD &PM)||07|
|Project Engineer||Noida-PE(HI-BD &PM)||11|
Pay Scale Details:
(i) Project Manager – Rs. 64,000/- onwards as per C-DAC rules.
(ii) Project Engineer – Rs. 31,000/- onwards as per C-DAC rules.
Eligibility criteria for Project Manager / Engineer Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed B. E/B. Tech degree in computer science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/MCA.
- Tech/M. E in computer science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication.
- Candidates kindly refer official notification for experience details.
Age Limit (as on 18.09.2017)
|Group code||Maximum age|
|Project Manager||50 yrs|
|Project Engineer||37 yrs|
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Test
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and also Net Banking)
Mode of Application
- Offline – By Post
Section In-charge (HR-II), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [CDAC], Academic Block, B-30, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P)
Steps to apply online for Project Manager/Engineer Post
- First go to official website at cdac.in.
- Click careers, and go to “Current opportunities” tab in the home page.
- Find the notification “Advt .No C-DAC/Noida/01/August/2017” and read it well.
- Candidates check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and make payment.
- And then upload your all educational documents mentioned in the notification.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
- Finally, hard copy of application, dully filled, signed should be sent through proper channel to given address.
|Starting date to apply online||29.08.2017|
|Last Date to apply online||18.09.2017|
|Online Test/Interview date||23.09.2017(Saturday)|