CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 | Centre for Development of Advanced Computing | Project Managers, Project Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 49 | Last Date: 06.12.2017
CDAC CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017: Centre for Development Of Advanced Computing, Thiruvananthapuram has published an official website for Job notification to recruiting the eligible candidates. The organization is planning to fill up with 49 vacancies for the post of Project Managers, Project Engineer vacancies. Applicants who are eager to work in CDAC they can utilize this good opportunity. Candidates must have completed minimum education qualification of B.E/B.Tech to apply for CDAC Engineer Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the application form and send in the prescribed format to the below given address on or before the last date 06th December 2017 Only.
In this post, We are provide the Thiruvananthapuram CDAC job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about CDAC Recruitment of 2017 from the official link.
Details of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Center for Development of Advanced Computing
Job Category: Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 49
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Vacancies details of CDAC Notification 2017
1.Project Manager : 01 post
2.Project Engineer (Audiologist): 01 post
3.Project Engineer : 47 posts
Eligibility criteria for Project Manager / Engineer Vacancies
- Candidates must have B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science with relevant post qualification work experience.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification.
Age Limit (as on 18.09.2017)
|Project Manager||50 yrs|
|Project Engineer||37 yrs|
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Test
|Male Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Female Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline (Demand Draft)
DD should draw in favor of “”C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram
Mode of Application
How to Apply for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website @ cdac.in
- Find the advertisement from official link or download here
- Then read the notification carefully and Check whether you are eligible
- Then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Principal Technical Officer (HR) Centre For Development of Advanced Computing Post Box No. 6520, Vikasbhavan P.O Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033
downloading application from website
|Downloading Application from website||
15.11.2017 to 29.11.2017
|Last date for submission of application||06.12.2017 before 5.30 PM|