CEL Recruitment Job Vacancy 2017-18 | Central Electronics Limited | Total Vacancies 05 | Apply Online @ www.celindia.co.in | Last Date: 30.06.2017
CEL Recruitment 2017: Central Electronics Limited (CEL) has recently release a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Assistant Technical Manager. As per CEL Job Notification, It will recruit 05 positions for CEL Vacancy. This is really good job opportunity to the candidates who looking for Technical Manager. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 30th June 2017.
Interested and Eligible candidates invited online application form and you may refer the official notification to apply for Central Electronics Limited Vacancy. For other information like CEL job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply CEL Recruitment check the following details. Candidates can get more information about CEL Vacancy of 2017 Please refer the official website.
Details of CEL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Central Electronics Limited (CEL)
Organization Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of CEL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Technical Manager (Project Management Consultancy)||05||Rs.20600-46500/-|
Eligibility criteria for Central Electronics Limited Technical Manager Jobs
- Cell looking Candidates who have done B.E/B.Tech Graduation from any recognized University/ Board/Institute. with minimum 55% marks minimum 06 years of post qualification experience
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 35 years as 31.05.2017
- However, check official notification for age relaxation and maximum age limit.
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for CEL Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website www.celindia.co.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||01.06.2017|
|Last date of online application||30.06.2017|