Central Railway Recruitment 2017 | Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Superintendent, Pharmacist & Health Inspector | Total Vacancies 30 | Walk-in Date: August 14, 16 & 17 | Application Form @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Central Railway (CR), Mumbai division is going to conduct Walk-in Interview for the post of Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Lab Superintendent, Pharmacist and Health Inspector. Particularly, 30 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates attend Walk-in Interview as per the schedule. Candidates download application form from the central railway official site i.e. cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Before attend the interview, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in CR official notification. In order to apply for this job, Candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents. This Page explains Central Railway Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Central Railway shortly CR is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. Headquarter of CR is located in Mumbai. CR has been operating since 1951. Central Railway Zone consists of divisions such as Mumbai, Bhusaval, Pune, Solapur and Nagpur. NCR Zone covers the regions of Maharashtra.
Details of Central railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Central Railway
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Maharashtra
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Remuneration/Month|
|Staff Nurse||20||Rs. 21,190/-|
|Lab Technician/Assistant||01||Rs. 10,970/-|
|Health Inspector||02||Rs. 20,570/-|
|Lab Superintendent||01||Rs. 20,570/-|
Eligibility criteria for CR Para Medical Posts
- 10+2/DMLT/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
How to attend CR Para Medical Posts Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website -> News & Recruitment-> Recruitment-> Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Download application format from the official site to carry for the interview.
- Also carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview between 10:00 Hours and 13:00 Hours.
|Name of the Post||Interview Date||Venue|
|Staff Nurse||14.08.2017||Central Railway Auditorium, Parcel Building, Between Platform No. 13 & 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400001|
|Radiographer, Lab Superintendent & Lab Technician||16.08.2017|
|Pharmacist & Health Inspector||17.08.2017||Recruitment Section, Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400001|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Central Railway keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming railway jobs here.