CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017 | Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Job Notification for Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO) Vacancies | Total Vacancies 213 | Last date to apply: 22.09.2017 | Apply @ www.cgvyagam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017- Chhattisgarh professional Examination Board popularly known as CGVYAPAM they have published employment notification from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO) posts on regular basis. Totally, 213 vacancies are available for ADEO Post in Chhattisgarh. Eligible candidates can apply these vacancies through online mode only. The application link commence from Sep 08, 2017 to Sep 22, 2017 website on www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification of said vacancies, before going to apply. And check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible and desirous candidates go to given link and fill all required details correctly and upload their photographs and signature. Don’t wait till the last time rushes, apply as soon as possible. Candidates don’t forget to have to pay fee of application before the last date that is (Sep 22, 2017). Here you can know details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM)
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) is a professional Examination Board of Chhattisgarh. The Board is located in Raipur in the state of Chhattisgarh. It is the largest examination conducting body of Chhattisgarh under the control of Directorate of Technical Education. The board conducts exams every year in the field of Medicine, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agricultural and Polytechnic Entrance exam.
Details of CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM)
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Name of the Post: Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADO)
Total no. of Position: 213
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20000 +GP 2400/-
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Eligibility criteria of Assistant Development extension Officer
- Candidates must have completed Graduate degree in relevant subject from a recognized institute/university.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 35 yrs (as on 01.01.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Online – (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for Assistant Development Extension Officer Post
- Candidates visit to official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Find the advertisement “ADEO17in panchayat and Rural Development” in home page click –>“Vibhagiya Vgyapan ADEO17” and download in pdf.
- Read the notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now go to given link and fill all required details correctly and make payment while applying on or before 22.09.2017.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Online application link
|Starting date of submission of application||08.09.2017|
|Closing date of submission of application||22.09.2017 up to 11.59 P. m|
|Date of Examination||15.10.2017 From 9 to 12.15 P. m|