Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) Recruitment 2017/ Amin/ Total Vacancies 227/ Last Date: 16.02.2017
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) State Govt. Jobs 2017 for 12th Graduate pass, CG Vyapam recruitment notification released for more than 227 vacancies at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) invites application for the post of Amin. Totally 227 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date.
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM)
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) is a professional Examination Board of Chhattisgarh. The Board is located in Raipur in the state of Chhattisgarh. It is the largest examination conducting body of Chhattisgarh under the control of Directorate of Technical Education. The board conducts exams every year in the field of Medicine, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agricultural and Polytechnic Entrance exam.
CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017 Job Notification Details
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 227
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Name of the Post: Amin
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2200/-
Eligibility criteria for CG Vyapam Recruitment
- Pass in 12th standard from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Age should not exceed 38 yrs ( as on 01.012017).
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Interview (Optional)
- For Unreserved candidates, Rs. 350/-
- For OBC candidates, Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, Rs. 200/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Challan (SBI)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for CG VYAPAM Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Opening Date for Online application||06.02.2017|
|Closing date for online application||16.02.2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to Apply
Official Notification: Click Here to Download