Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply 41 Stenographer & Assistant and District Judge (Entry Level) Job Vacancies -Download Application form @ Official Website of highcourt.cg.gov.in
High Court of Chhattisgarh has invites application for the post of 33 Stenographer, Assistant Grade III & 8 district judge (entry level) job vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online@ official website of Chhattisgarh high court (i.e.) highcourt.cg.gov.in before the last date. In this page you can get the educational qualifications, Age limit, Pay Scale and How to apply online for this Chhattisgarh high court recruitment 2017 in detailed.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. So before apply for the job, candidates should require to read the official notification of High Court of Chhattisgarh, eligibility criteria carefully.
About Chhattisgarh High Court
Chhattisgarh High Court is one of the high court in India located at village bodri, Bilaspur state of Chhattisgarh. It was established on 01 November 2000. Justice T B Radhakrishnan is the current justice of the High Court of Chhattisgarh since March 2017. Current sanctioned judge strength of the High Court is 18. The High Court of Bilaspur is the 19th High court of india. For more details check out this page.
Details of High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh High Court
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Stenographer, Assistant Grade- III & District judge (Entry Level).
Total Vacancies: 41
Location of Job: Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale for Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200/-
Pay Scale for District Judge: Rs. 51550-63070/-
Official website: highcourt.cg.gov.in
Vacancy Details of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||Total No of Vacancies|
|District Judge (Entry Level)||8|
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
- Stenographer & Assistant Post: Candidates must be graduate from any authorized university with having minimum 45% marks and shorthand examination and typewriting exam in hindi (100 Wpm shorthand and 25 wpm typing speed) & English (100 Wpm shorthand & 30wpm typing speed) from any recognized university or institutes.
- District Judge(Entry Level): Candidates should possess a degree in law of university which is established or incorporate by or under central Act or state Act or any institution authorized by U.G.C and also have 7 years of experience as an advocate as on 01/01/2017.
- Stenographer & Assistant Post: 18-30 years as on 01.01.2017.
- District Judge (Entry Level): 35-45 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Stenographer & Assistant: SC/ST/OBC Candidates -5 Years & Female candidates relaxation should be 10 years.
Mode of Application:
- Stenographer & Assistant: Written, Skill & Typing test
- District Judge: Written Test & Viva-voce
- There is no application fee for Stenographer & Asst post.
- For district judge post candidates should have to pay of Rs.700/- for the residents of Chhattisgarh state belonging to SC/ST/OBC. Rs.1000/- for all the candidates belonging to unreserved category and not resident in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Exam fee is to be deposited only in the form of challan with SBI branches via core banking of all over india. Thereafter the original copy of challan must be attached in the form of challan.
How to Apply High Court of Chhattisgarh Vacancy 2017:
- Stenographer & Assistant: Eligible candidates may apply with the prescribed application form along with self attested copies of related documents like educational certificates, Date of Birth Certificate and any other.
- Self addressed envelope with worth of Rs.5/- sent it to below address “ Office of District & Session Judge, Mahasamund, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh- 493445” on or before the last date (i.e) 19.06.2017 till 05.00 PM.
- District Judge: Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the self attested copies of related documents & 2 self attested envelope (11” x5”) stamps of Rs.25/- send it to below address “Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, at Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220” on or before the last date (i.e) 10.06.2017 till 05.00 PM.Also don’t forget to write these words “Application for District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2017 by direct recruitment and the Advt. No. 01/S & A Cell/2017 ” in the (14 x 10) size envelope.
Important Dates :
|Last Date to send application form for Stenographer||19.06.2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Last Date to send application form for District Judge||10.06.2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Exam Date for District Judge||20.08.2017
Note: Candidates willing to get the latest chattisgarh high court jobs, keep visit this page for more upcoming job news. Additionally, Check the Latest govt jobs in 2017 from this page.