CICR Recruitment 2018 | Central Institute for Cotton Research Job Notification for Young Professional-I & II Posts | Total Vacancies 22 | Walkin Date: 12.04.2018 to 13.04.2018
CICR Recruitment 2018: Central Institute for Cotton Research shortly CICR invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Young Professional Vacancies. There are 22 vacancies are allotted for Young Professional positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend CICR Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
This page explain detailed information on CICR Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of CICR Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central Institute for Cotton Research
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 22
Job location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy details of CICR Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Young Professional – I||20||Rs.15, 000/- p.m|
|Young Professional-II||02||Rs.25,000/- p.m|
Eligibility criteria for CICR Young Professional Posts
- B.Sc/ B.Com/ BCA/M.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification and experience.
- Candidates Age limit should minimum is 21 yrs and maximum is 45 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
How to attend CICR Walk-in Interview
- Go to the official website www.cicr.org.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the given dates.
|Date of Interview||12.04.2018 to 13.04.2018|
ICAR – Central Institute for Cotton Research, Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu