CSIR – CIMFR Recruitment 2018 | Project Assistant Level I & II Posts | Total 42 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.cimfr.nic.in | Walk-in Date 06.04.2018 & 07.04.2018
CSIR – CIMFR Recruitment 2018: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has invited applications for the post of Project Assistant Level -I and Project Assistant Level – II on temporarily and contract basis. Particularly 42 vacancies are allotted for the posts. Interested candidates who are eligible for the CSIR – CIMFR recruitment can apply through online mode.
CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) will conduct walk-in interview on 06.04.2018 and 07.04.2018. Download the official notification from CIMFR official website and read the notification to check your eligibility for this recruitment. Eligible candidates go to official link and fill all your required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date to apply. Moreover you can get the details like number of posting, how to apply for this job, educational qualification and selection process from this page in brief.
Details of CSIR – CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 42
Job Location: Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
Vacancy Details for CSIR – CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
|Name of post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant Level – I||37||Rs.15000/-|
|Project Assistant Level – II||05||Rs.25000/-|
Eligibility criteria of CSIR – CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have B.Sc. (Hons.) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science/B.C.A/B.Sc. (CS., IT.) /Master Degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science /Equivalent from recognized university/institute.
- Project Assistant Level – I: Candidates should have max age 28 years.
- Project Assistant Level – II: Candidates should have max age 30 years.
- Candidates check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
CSIR-CIMFR Bilaspur Regional Center.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode – Submit online application form @ www.pmeac.org.
How to apply for CIMFR Project Assistant Level I and II Posts
- Go to official website -> cimfr.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Notification->Career Opportunity in the home page.
- Find the correct notification -> CIMFR/PA/SSP/7508-80/MKS(BU)/R&A-II Dt. 16/03/2018.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Fill all your details of online application correctly.
- Finally submit your application form via online mode
- Take print out of online application form for future uses.
|Walk-in Date for Level – I||Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science||07.04.2018|
|Walk-in Date for Level – I||B.C.A/B.Sc. (CS., IT.) /Equivalent||06.04.2018|
|Walk-in Date for Level – II||Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science||06.04.2018|