Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2017/ Project Assistant/ Total Vacancies 100
CIMFR Recruitment 2017 – This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who are looking job in CIMFR Department & searching for the CIMFR Notification 2017 details here. In this post, we are provide detailed information regarding the CIMFR Project Asst Vacancy 2017 in the below article. For more details, You can check the official website of CIMFR www.cmriindia.nic.in.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) invites application for the post of Project Assistant under contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates attend Walk-In interview on the given dates.
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
CIMFR is an autonomous government body and India’s largest research and development (R&D) organization. The organization is located in Dhanbad, coal capital in Jharkhand state, India. The organization aim is to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain encompassing exploration, mining and Utilization. It was previously known as Central Mining Research Institute and Central Fuel Research Institute
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Project Asst Vacancy 2017 Notification
Organization Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the Post: Project Assistant (Level 1 and 2)
Eligibility criteria for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment
- Diploma, BE/B.Tech, Graduation Degree or any other equivalent course from a recognized institute.
- Age should not exceed 30 yrs for level 2 and 28 yrs for level 1.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
Selection Procedure CIMFR Recruitment
- Merit List based on Interview
Walk-In Interview venue
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
- Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad – 828108.
- From 16.01.2017 to 20.01.2017.
How to apply Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Project Asst Vacancy 2017 :
Interested candidates can download CIMFR Application Form 2017 from the official website. Follow the simple steps for applying for the CIMFR recruitment 2017. Candidates can follow the the below Instruction to fill the application form:
- Go to official website cimfr.nic.in.
- Click on “Notification” link in the menu bar
- Then choose “Career Opportunity” link from the drop-down list
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Select “Advertisement for the posts of Project Assistant Level – I and II” link of the job notification.
- Candidates should download the application form and take print out of it
- Fill all mandatory details correctly in the application form
- Eligible candidates attend interview on given dates.
- Carry necessary documents to the interview
Official Notification: Click Here to Download