Coal India Recruitment 2017 (CIL)-Apply Online for 1319 MTS(Management Trainee) Vacancy at Official site :www.coalindia.in :-
Coal India Recruitment 2017:- Coal India Limited (CIL) invites application for the post of Management Trainees. Totally 1319 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates apply online on or before 3rd February, 2017.The candidates who are looking for the Central govt jobs in 2017 ,use this opportunity to apply by online before the last date.Coal Indian Limited (CIL) has recruiting the candidates who have completed necessary degree ,or any Diploma in concerned discipline are eligible to apply for this vacancy. Interested candidates should be apply it online at official website of Coal India Limited (CIL) (i.e) www.coalindia.in.
About Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited is a public sector company under the control of Government of India (Ministry of coal). It is one of the largest coal companies in the world. It has been honoured as Maharatna Company. It has more than 3 lakhs employees. It has 82 mining areas across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Assam). It supplies 84% of coal needs to the country and responsible for 72% of the power generation in the country.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 details :-
Organization Name: Coal India Limited
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1319
Job Location: Across India
Mode of Application : Online.
Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||08|
|Finance & Accounts||257|
|Personal & HR||134|
|Sales & Marketing||21|
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Limited (CIL) Vacancy in 2017 :-
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MA/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ Law/ Diploma or any other equivalent course from a recognized Institute.
- Check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should not exceed 30 yrs as on 01.12.2016.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
‘Pay Scale details:
Selected candidates should be get the pay scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- per month.
- For General/ OBC (Creamy & Non Creamy) – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ CIL employees – No fee.
Mode of Application
- Online mode
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
How to Apply Online at www.coalindia.in ?
- Go to official website www.coalindia.in
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Make sure all the information as u provided are correct or not before you submit the application form.
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application form in Online.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Opening Date for Online application||05.01.2017|
|Closing date for online application||03.02.2017|
|Date of online Exam||26.03.2017|
Important Links for CIL Recruitment 2017 :-
Official website: https://www.coalindia.in/career/en-us/management.aspx.
Official Notification: https://www.coalindia.in/Portals/13/PDF/Detailed_Advertisement_04012017.pdf