Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2017- CCI Direct Recruitment for 31 Director Vacancies, Apply Online @ Official website of CCI Careers (i.e)www.cci.gov.in – Last Date: 18.08.2017
Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2017-Competition Commission of India (CCI) invites application for Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director and Office Manager Posts. Totally, 31 Vacancies are allotted for the above said posts. Candidates should apply for the posts through offline mode only. Interested and eligible candidates download application format from CCI official website www.cci.gov.in and send the application on or before the last date of Aug 18, 2017.
Application once submitted again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill carefully and check whether you attached necessary documents before send the application to below said address. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in CCI official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Written test will be held at 5 centers namely, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kochi and Chennai. Other details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply are given below.
Competition Commission of India Recruitment Notification
Organization Name: Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total no. of Vacancies: 31
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancies Details of CCI Recruitment 2017
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Joint Director(Professional Staff|
|Deputy Director(Professional Staff|
|Office Manager(Support Staff)|
Eligibility Criteria of cci.gov.in Direct recruitment 2017
- Ph.D. in Competition law/Master Degree in law/Bachelor of law or its equivalent from a recognized institute /University for Director Law and Joint Director law
- Ph.D. in Economics in Micro economics/ Master Degree in Economics/Statistics from a recognized institute/University for Director Economics and joint director economics.
- Ph.D. in Commerce or Finance or Accounting /Master Degree in Commerce/Business administration (Finance) or its equivalent from a recognized institute/University for Director Financial Analysis.
- Bachelor of law/Bachelor degree in library Science or its equivalent in any discipline for Deputy Director Law and Office Manager Corporate service/Library science post.
- Diploma/Certificate course in Human Resource Management/Secretarial Practices for Office Manager Corporate service posts.
- However, check official notification for posts wise qualification and experience.
- Age should be between 40 and 45 yrs for Director Posts.
- Candidate age should be between 35 and 40 yrs for Joint Director Posts.
- Maximum age 33 years for Deputy Director Posts.
- Candidate Maximum age 28 years for Office Manager Posts.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Application fee should pay through Demand draft/ pay order at any scheduled bank in favor of “Competition Commission of India (Competition fund) account” payable at Delhi.
Mode of Application
- Offline – By Post/Hand/Courier
Deputy Director (HR Division), Competition Commission of India,3rd Floor, Hindustan Times house,18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
Steps to apply for CCI Professional Staff and Support staff 2017
- First go to CCI official website cci.gov.in. Then click career page.
- Find the notification and read carefully line by line.
- Candidates download application format from CCI official website.
- Fill required fields carefully and don’t miss any field blank.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Finally, candidates should send the application along with necessary educational documents mentioned in notification to above mentioned address.
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||18.08.2017|
|Date of Written Exam||29.10.2017|