Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017-18 | 20 Manager (Law) Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date: 05.08.2017
Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017: Corporation Bank announced openings for Manager posts. As per Job Notification, It has Released about 20 Vacancies. Interested Candidates who are waiting for Banking Jobs can apply online. Corporation Bank has issued notification for Manager jobs on 22nd July 2017. Corporation Bank Online applications are available on the official website. Closing Date for submission of online applications is 05th August 2017. For more details regarding Corporation Bank jobs check the notification on the official website – www.corpbank.com
Corporation Bank Recruitment invites online applications to recruit skilled candidates for the post of Manager (Law). Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for Corporation Bank jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like Corporation Bank Recruitment notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply CEIL Job check the following details.
Details of Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Corporation Bank
Organization Type: Bank Jobs
Name of the Post: Manager (Law)
Total Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Mumbai
Vacancy Details of Corporation Bank Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Manager (Law)||20||Rs.31705 -45950/-|
Eligibility criteria for Corporation Bank Manager Recruitment
- Corporation Bank looking for candidates who have completed LL.B degree from a recognized institute.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 35 yrs as on 31.05.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online written examination
- Group discussion
|SC/ST/PWD (OC/VI)||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||22.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||05.08.2017|