CSIR – CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2017 | Central Electrochemical Research Institute | Project Assistant – II & Apprentices | Total Vacancies 36 | Download Application Form @ cecri.res.in
CSIR – CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2017 – Central Electrochemical Research Institute in Karaikudi invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the post of Project Assistant II (Temporary) and Apprentices. Particularly, 02 vacancies are allotted for the post of Project Assistant- II and 34 vacancies are allotted for Apprentices. Eligible candidates apply for CECRI Karaikudi Walk-in Interview on or before the last date. Download application form @ cecri.res.in. This Page explains CSIR – CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Before attend the interview, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in CECRI official notifications. In order to apply for this job, Candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents.
Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Central Electrochemical Research Institute shortly CECRI is one of the forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CECRI has been functioning since 1953. Headquarter of CECRI has been located in Karaikudi, Tamilnadu until now. CECRI conducts programs in research areas such as corrosion science, electrometallurgy, material science and electro-chemical instrumentation.
Details of CSIR – CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), Karaikudi
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 36
Job Location: Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant – II||02||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Apprentices||34||Rs. 7574/- or 6,732/-|
Eligibility criteria for CECRI Karaikudi Walk-in Interview
- B.E (Civil)/M.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized institute.
- ITI in relevant trade from a government recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 14 yrs for Apprentices.
- Maximum age for Project Assistant – II should be 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
How to apply for CECRI Karaikudi Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website and then opportunities page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and download application form.
- For Apprentices, candidates should register in RDAT website before the interview.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview as per the schedule.
|Walk-in Date for Apprentices||18.07.2017 (09:00 AM)|
|Walk-in Date for Project Assistant – II||12.07.2017 (09:00 AM)|
Venue of Walk-in Interview
Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in CECRI Karaikudi would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.