CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2017 | CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum (CSIR-IIP) Job Notification for Project Assistant (Driver) Post | Total Vacancies: 32 | Interview Date: 23.11.2017 | Download application @ iip.res.in
CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2017 – CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum is one of the leading constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific Industrial and Research (CSIR). It has recently issued job notification for engagement of Project Assistant (Driver) Post. Totally, 32 vacancies are allotted for the post to apply. Eligible candidates can attend an interview on Nov 23, 2017 at given venue. Download application from the official website of CSIR-IIP (i.e) iip.res.in.
Candidates should read the all instruction of eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. If you think you are eligible to apply, may attend walk in interview at the given venue. Download application from the given official website, fill all required details correctly. Applicants should carried their filled application, updated resume along with relevant documents to interview for verification. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply from this page.
Details of CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (CSIR-IIP)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Nam of the Post: Project Assistant (Driver)
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,844/- Per month
Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Eligibility Criteria of Project Assistant (Driver) Vacancies
- Aspirants should pass 10th standard from a recognized Institute/Board and having 3 years old Valid driving license (LMV).
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should not exceed 28 yrs. (as on 23.11.2017)
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Trade Test/Skill Test
- Verification of documents
How to apply for CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website CSIR-IIP (i.e) iip.res.in
- Look at the News & Events then find the advertisement “(Advt. No. 03/2017)”.
- Download official notification in pdf then read it well .
- Check whether you are eligible to attend or not.
- Eligible candidates download application from the given website, fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Paste your photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Candidates should carry their filled applications, updated resume along with necessary documents to given venue.
|Date of interview||
CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP), P. O. IIP, Mohkampur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248 005.