CSIR NML Recruitment 2018 | CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory Job Notification for Scientists & Technical Officers Post | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date: 05.02.2018
CSIR NML Recruitment 2018: National Metallurgical Laboratory, jamshedpur has published new recruitment notification for the post of Scientists/Senior Scientists, Technical Officer. As per job notification. CSIR NML invites applications from the most eligible and effective Individuals to filling up for 14 vacancy for these posts. So, Interested Candidates who are waiting for Latest Central Govt vacancy as you can apply through online. Candidates Must check the official CSIR NML Job notification and must apply before late date.
Here in below we provide some details regarding CSIR NML Recruitment Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates can get more information CSIR NML Job Vacancy from the official link and should apply their online application form till 05th of February 2018 only.
Details of CSIR NML Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 14
Job Location: Jharkhand
Vacancy Details of CSIR NML Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Senior Scientists||Rs.99000/- approx|
|Resident Medical Officer (Sr. Technical Officer)||01||Rs.83,000/- approx|
|Technical Officer||01||Rs.56,000/- approx|
Eligibility criteria for Scientists/Technical Officers Posts
- Scientists/Senior Scientists – M.Tech, Ph.D in Engineering Electronics Ph.D (Science) from a recognized University
- Resident Medical Officer (Sr. Technical Officer) – MBBS with 55% Marks
- Technical Officer – B.E / B.Tech or Equivalent from a recognized University
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 37 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
|All Others||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline (Demand Draft)
DD should draw in favor of “THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-NML, Jamshedpur” payable at State Bank of India, NML Branche Code-03329, Jamshedpur
Mode of Application
The hard copy of filled application should be send to the below mentioned address.
The Conroller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedupur 831007, Jharkhand.
How to Apply for CSIR NML Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use and send the application to the given address.
- Before send the application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for the necessary documents to be attached.
|Starting date for submission of online application||06.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||05.02.2018|
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the Application||20.02.2018|