Defence Research and Development DRDO Recruitment 2017 | Junior Research Fellow & Research Associates | Total Vacancies 12 | Walk-in Date: 6th, 7th April, 2017
Defence Research and Development Organization shortly DRDO invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the post of Research Associates (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Particularly, 12 vacancies are allotted by DRDO for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date for DRDO Recruitment. Download application form @ DRDO Careers. This Page explains Defence Research and Development DRDO Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Before attend the interview, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. In order to apply for this job, Candidates should attend walk-in interview on the given dates. While attending interview candidates should carry necessary documents.
Defence Research and Development Organization shortly DRDO is an Indian government agency for military research and development. It has been functioning since 1958. Headquarter has been located at DRDO Bhavan, New Delhi until now. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the organization. Particularly, 5000 scientist are working in 52 laboratories.
Details of DRDO Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of DRDO Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Research Associates||03||Rs. 40,000 + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||09||Rs. 25,000 + HRA|
Eligibility criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2017
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Doctoral Degree/Post – Graduation in relevant field form a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 28 yrs for JRF and 35 for RA.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Document Screening
How to apply for DRDO job vacancies
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned time.
|Walk-in Dates||6th,7th April, 2017 (10:00 am)|
Him Parisar, Plot No. 1, Section 37A,
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in DRDO would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.