Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017 – Job Notification for Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) Vacancies | Total Vacancies 288 | Last Date: 01.12.2017
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017: Office of the District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Tis Hazari, Delhi has published an official website for Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates. The Recruitment board is planning to fill up with the 288 vacancies in the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) Posts. Applicants who are eager to work in Delhi Disctrict Court they can utilize this State Government Job Opportunity. Candidates must have completed their Graduation to apply for Delhi District Court Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before the last date 01st December 2017 Only.
In this post, We are provide the Delhi District Court Jr Judicial Asst job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Delhi District Court Recruitment of 2017 from the official link.
Details of Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Tis Hazari
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Group “C”
Total no. of Vacancies: 288
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (Pre-revised)
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility criteria of Jr Judicial Asst Post
- Candidates must completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2017 )
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs .
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman & Women||Nil|
Mode of payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Steps to Apply for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017
- First go to official website of www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
- Find the advertisement dated and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment through online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application.
|Starting date for apply online||11.11.2017|
|Closing Date for apply online||01.12.2017|
|Last Date of Submission Payment through challan||08.12.2017|