Delhi High Court Job Vacancy 2017-18 | Judicial Assistant & Restorer Posts | Total Vacancies 124 | Apply Online @ delhihighcourt.nic.in | Last Date: 30.06.2017
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017: Delhi High Court notification has released on its official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Judicial Assistant & Restorer Posts. Delhi High Court is inviting candidates to fill up 124 Vacancies. Moreover, it is one of the Brilliant Job for the candidates who are looking for settle in Government Job and they may utilize this dreamest Job opportunity offered by Delhi Government. candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through Online mode on or before the last date. 30-06-2017.
This Page explains detailed information on Delhi High Court Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates can get more information about Delhi High Court Jobs of 2017 from the official link.
Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Delhi High Court
Employment Category: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 124
Job Location: New Delhi
Vacancy Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment
- Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group C) Vacancies : 124
Post Wise Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Category||No.Of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Vacancy
- Candidates should completed B.E/B Tech in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized institution or university.
- Candidates Age should not exceed 30 Years as on 10.06.2017
- Written Test
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & Women||No Fee|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Bank Challan.
- Check official notification for the payment procedure.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Start Date for Submission of Application||13.06.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30.06.2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||03.07.2017|