Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | Delhi Police – Employment Notification for Multi-Tasking Staff – MTS (Civilian) in Examination 2017 | Total Vacancies: 707 | Last Date to Apply: 16.01.2018 | Download Official Notification @ www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Police newly announced employment notification for the engagement of Multi-Tasking Staff (Civilian) post. Particularly, 707 vacancies are allotted for various trades of Multi-Tasking Staff post in Delhi Police Examination 2017. Eligible candidates who are seeking police recruitment may apply online via official website of Delhi police (i.e) www.delhipolice.nic.in on or before the due date.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Delhi Police
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking Staff -MTS (Civilian)
Total Vacancies: 707
Job location: New Delhi
Vacancy details of Delhi Police Notification 2017
|Name of the Trades||Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Cook||253||Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level -1)|
|Water Carrier||54||Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level -1)|
|Safai Karamchari||237||Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level -1)|
|Mochi (Cobbler)||14||Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level -1)|
|Dhobi (Washer man)||68||Rs. 19900-63200/- (Level -2)|
|Tailor||16||Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level -1)|
|Daftri||03||Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level -1)|
|Mali (Gardener)||16||Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level -1)|
|Barber||39||Rs. 19900-63200/- (Level -2)|
|Carpenter||07||Rs. 18000-56900/- (Level -1)|
Eligibility Criteria of Multitasking Staff – MTS (Civilian) Vacancies
- 10th standard/its equivalent/ITI in the respective trade from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 16.01.2018.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Skill Test
|General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Payment Gateway)
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants may visit the official website of Delhi Police (i.e) delhipolice.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab and then find the advertisement for MTS (Civilian) post.
- Download official notification pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to given registration link and fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Have to make payment of application fee while applying online.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of application||17.12.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||16.01.2018|