Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 | Probationary Officer (PO) | Total Vacancies 300 | Last Date: 09.05.2017 | Apply Online @ Dena Bank Careers
Dena Bank invites candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course in Amity University. On successful completion of the course, candidates will be offered appointment as Probationary Officer in the bank. Particularly, 300 seats are allotted for a batch. Willing candidates apply online for admission on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ Dena Bank Careers. This Page explains Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Candidate will be paid a stipend amount of Rs. 2,500/- for every month during programme in order to meet their out of pocket expenses and their living expenses. Additionally, stipend of Rs. 7,500/- will be paid during 3 months internship. Candidate should spend 2 years for the course and training.
About Dena Bank
Dena Bank is a public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. The bank has been banking in India since 1938. Headquarter of the bank has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. They provide services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, mortgage loans, asset management, wealth management and also credit cards. Presently, there are more than ten thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Dena Bank
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Name of the Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
Course Duration: one year
Course Fee: Rs. 3 lakhs
Coaching University: Amity University, Noida
Total No. of Seats: 300
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility criteria for Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
- Any Degree with minimum 60% of marks or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 29 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card otherwise Debit Card.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Dena Bank selection Exercise
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement for PGDBF and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||18.04.2017|
|Last date of online application||09.05.2017|
|Date for Call Letter Download||30.05.2017 Onwards|
|Date of Examination||11.06.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Dena Bank would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of sarkar jobs.