DCIL Recruitment 2017-18 | Dredge Cadets, Trainees Marine & Other Posts | Apply Online @ www.dredge-india.com | Total Vacancies 60 | Last Date: 05.08.2017
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017: Dredging Corporation of India Limited is shortly called as DCIL is announced recruitment for the post of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer and Near Coastal Vessel (Trainees) (GP Rating) on contract basis. DCIL is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 60 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) Closing Date for submission of online applications is 05th August 2017. For more details regarding DCIL jobs can check the official notification.
In this Post, We are shared other information like Dredging Corporation of India Limited Notification 2017, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment check the following details. Applicants who are interested in State Government Job Vacancies Visit our website regularly to get more updates on Govt Jobs.
Details of Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
Organization Name: Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy details of DCIL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||15||Rs. 25000/-|
|Trainee Electrical Officer||15||Rs. 25000/-|
|Near Coastal Vessel Trainee (GP Rating)||15||Rs.10,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for Dredging Corporation of India Limited Jobs
- 10th Class/Degree/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 25 yrs and maximum 30 yrs
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
|General /OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||22.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||05.08.2017|