ECIL Recruitment 2017 | Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) – Walk-in interview for Technical officer and Scientific Assistant | Total Vacancies 16 | Interview date 07.09.2017 & 08.09.2017
ECIL Recruitment 2017- Electronics Corporation of India Limited shortly ECIL published a job notification for dynamic and result-oriented persons for Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant on contract basis for 1 year. Totally, 16 Vacancies are available to apply. Interested and eligible candidates should download official notification and application form from ECIL official website (i.e) www.ecil.co.in.
Moreover candidates should check the eligibility criteria in official notification as given below and check whether you are eligible to attend the interview. Also don’t forget to bring their filled application along with all original certificates, attested photo copies of all required certificates of matriculation, experience certificate (if any) and recent passport size photo which one can be submitted at the time of interview for verification. Other details like educational qualification, selection process and how to attend are given below.
Details of ECIL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Employment Type: Central Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 16
Interview Location: Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata
Vacancy details of ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Technical Officer- C||10||Rs. 21000/-|
|Scientific Assistant –A(C)||06||Rs. 16978|
Eligibility Criteria of Technical officer and Scientific Assistant Post
- First class engineering degree in Electronics and communication/Electrical and Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized institute/university for Technical Officer Posts.
- Candidates should have passed first class diploma in engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the state board of technical education in Electronics and communication/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical Engineering for Scientific Assistant Posts.
- Post qualification experience required in the field of Testing/Maintenance of computers/Electrics & communication systems/Antenna maintenance for 1 yr.
Age limit (as on 31.08.2017)
- Technical Officer – Maximum 30 yrs.
- Scientific Assistant – Maximum 25 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Interview for Technical Officer
- Written/Practical Test for Scientific Assistant
Mode of Application
How to Attend ECIL Walk in interview 2017
- First go to ECIL official website ecil.co.in.
- Click on “Career”–> Walk-ins in home page.
- Find the notification “ Advt. No 31/2017” and download in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to attend the walk-in interview.
- Fill up all required details correctly and don’t miss any field blank.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Candidates should be carried their filled application along with necessary documents at the time of interview.
|Interview date for Technical Officer||07.09.2017 (Thursday)|
|Interview date for Scientific Assistant||08.09.2017 (Friday)|
Interview Venue of ECIL Recruitment
|Place||Interview venue details|
|Delhi||ECIL Zonal Office, B-2, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A- Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028|
|Chennai||ECIL Zonal Office Panagal Building No.1 Jeenis Road, Saidapet CHENNAI – 600 01|
|Mumbai||ECIL Zonal Office 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg Prabhadevi, MUMBAI – 400 028|
|Kolkata||ECIL Zonal office, 4th Floor, Appejay House,15, Park Street, Kolkata-700016 (West Bengal)|