EESL Recruitment 2017 | Energy Efficiency Services Limited | E3 – Regular and Fixed Tenure Positions | Total Vacancies 140 | Apply online @ EESL Careers
EESL Recruitment 2017 – Energy Efficiency Services Limited shortly EESL invites application for the post of Executives on regular and fixed tenure positions. Particularly, 16 vacancies are allotted for Regular Positions and 124 vacancies are allotted for fixed tenure positions. Eligible candidates apply online for EESL E3 Recruitment on or before the last date (September 25, 2017). Submit online application form @ EESL Careers.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in EESL official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Energy Efficiency Services Limited shortly EESL is a joint venture of NTPC limited, PFC, REC and Power Grid to facilitate implementation of energy efficiency projects. This Page explains EESL Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of EESL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Energy Efficiency Services Limited
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Executives (Regular and Fixed Tenure Basis)
Total Vacancies: 140
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility criteria for EESL Recruitment 2017
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree /Engineering Graduate/MBA/CA/ICWA from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for post wise qualification and experience.
- Age should be maximum 27/30/37 years based on the posts.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for EESL Executives vacancies
- Go to official website and then career page under HR Section.
- Find the link for E3 advertisement and then click the link.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||10.09.2017|
|Last date of online application||25.09.2017|
|Date of Written Exam||15.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in EESL would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest release of employment news here.