EXIM Bank Recruitment 2017 | Special Recruitment Drive | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date: 15.04.2017 | Apply online @ www.eximbankindia.in
Export Import Bank of India shortly EXIM Bank invites application for managers and officers under Special recruitment drive. Particularly, 10 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ EXIM Bank Careers Page. This Page explains EXIM Bank Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application link will be no more after the last date. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About EXIM Bank
Export Import Bank of India shortly EXIM Bank is a public sector bank. The bank provides banking, financial service and also act as a export credit agency in India. It has been servicing to India since 1982. Headquarter of the bank has been located in Mumbai until now. The Bank provides services such as corporate finance, line of credit, export credits, film financing, export services, SME and also agro finance.
Details of EXIM Bank Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Export Import Bank of India (EXIM)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Across India
Last date to apply Online: 15.04.2017
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (JM I)||02|
|Manager (MM II)||06|
|Deputy General Manager (SM V)||01|
|Administrative Officer (JM I)||01|
Eligibility criteria for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2017
- Graduate/Post Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- Desirable experience in relevant field.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Maximum age limit varies for posts 33 for manager and officers and 50 for DGM.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation and complete age limit.
- Written Exam
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for EXIM Bank job vacancies
- Go to official website and then career page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in EXIM Bank would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for upcoming employment news here.