The FCI recruitment 2016 process and eligibility criteria for Candidates
The Food Corporation of India (FCI Recruitment 2016 )releases its official recruitment & Advertisement details every year and if you are to Fit for the exam then there are few things that you have to watch out for. The eligibility criteria, application form dates and last dates for the all the crucial online submissions, has to be informed about to start the process in the correct time. Last minutes updates and form fill ups tend to have a lot of mistakes and are likely to cause you a lot of confusion. A range of available FCI vacancies in 2016 are there such as Assistant General Manager (AGM), Management Trainee, Junior Engineer, and General Administrative ,Clerk Post ,Assistant Grade I ,Grade II ,III & IV and much more. Zone wise notifications are prepared to facilitate the recruitment procedure. You can download it on official Website (i.e) fci.gov.in. Hence if you are deciding on cracking the exams then start preparing immediately.You can find the below Eligibility Criteria of this recruitment 2016-17
Recruitment Details :
Organization : FCI ( Food Corporation of India )
Number Of Vacancy : 5000+ Vacancies
Notification Release Year Date : 2016-2017
The criterion and structure
The FCI recruitment 2016 is knocking the doors and you need to be aware of all the major and minor details of the exam, the GD and the interview process. There are nearly 5000 odd vacancies all over the east, west, north, south and central zones. Make sure to have checked the eligibility criteria, before you fill up the application forms. The age relaxation is 28 years and the applications fees is Rupees 600. This goes for the general candidates. For the reserved class, there is no application fee involved and age is conveniently relaxed. Do keep an eye on the official website to get all the dates and application form downloads. You have to visit the bank as preferred by the FCI and submit the money. The bank challan will be proof of your fees submission.
How to Download and Apply it Via Online :
Steps to pursue
Following are the steps you need to follow to ensure to have the application form filled and submitted successfully:
- Keep an eye on the official website of the Food Corporation of India (www.fcijobsportal.com) to get all the relevant and authentic details. Dates will be provided for each of the posts respectively and you can click on the particular details to have a comprehensive overview off the required steps.
- Select the” Recruitment : 2016-2017 tab “ and continue to follow the details of the structure as provided.
- Each of the zones will have their dates and separate links from where you can download the admit card and fill up the application forms.
- You can filled all the Required Details like Age Limit ,Educational Qualifications ,Start Date ,End date and more.
- Maintain the order of the date so that you do not miss out on the final days of submission. It is always advisable to fill up the form, submit the bank challan, update the details and take out the admit card long before the last date. There is always a rush at the 11th hour and you do not want too much website traffic to cause interruptions with your application process.
- If you get through the written tests and general discussions then the call letter for the personal interview can also be downloaded from the given link in the website. You can check the results in the official site.
- If anything to know about this recruitment ,You can call that official Contact Number as well.
Hence with the FCI recruitment 2016 almost there, get yourself prepared and crack the written tests for one of the most coveted government jobs out there.