GRSE Recruitment 2017 | Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd | Apprentice | Total Vacancies 261 | Last Date: 27.12.2017
GRSE Recruitment 2017: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. Kolkata has published the notification to fill the 261 Apprentice (Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices). Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs get the Vacancy in GRSE Recruitment 2017 can apply GRSE Apprentice Job. All Eligible candidates should apply Online application on or before the last date 27.12.2017.
Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for GRSE jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like GRSE job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Job check the following details. Applicants who are interested in Govt Vacancies Visit our website regularly to get more updates.
Details of GRSE Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, and Technician Apprentice
Total No. of Vacancies: 261
Job Location: Kolkata
Educational Qualification of Apprentice Posts
- 10th standard/Engineering/Diploma or Equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification and experience.
- Age limit varies for posts. Minimum age should be 14 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then Career page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application.
|Starting date for submission of application||07.12.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||27.12.2017|