Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – HAL Recruitment 2017 | Operators on Tenure Basis | Total Vacancies 173 | Last Date: 15.04.2017 | Apply Online @ HAL Careers.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited shortly HAL invites application for the post of Operators on Tenure basis. Particularly, 173 vacancies are allotted for the operator posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ HAL Careers. This Page explains HAL Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Eligible candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange, Ex-Apprentices trained at TTC of Lucknow Division and also candidates sponsored by Sainik Boards will be called for Selection Procedure.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited shortly HAL is a public sector company based on Aerospace and defence industry. It has been functioning since 1940. Headquarter has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. They produce products such as Transport aircraft, Fighter aircraft and Helicopters. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, Indian Govt. awarded Navaratna Status.
Details of HAL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs (Tenure Basis for 4 years)
Total No. of Vacancies: 173
Job Location: Lucknow
Vacancy Details of HAL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for HAL Recruitment 2017
- 10th Standard or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- ITI + NAC otherwise ITI +NCTVT from a government approved institutions.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be maximum 28 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for HAL Operator vacancies
- First go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||27.03.2017|
|Last date of online application||15.04.2017|