Haryana Power Utilities HVPNL Recruitment 2017 | Assistant Engineer (AE) through GATE 2017 | Total Vacancies 154 | Download Application form @ hvpn.org.in/ hpgcl.org.in/ uhbvn.org.in/ dhbvn.org.in
HVPNL Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Power Utilities like HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL invites application for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) in electrical and civil cadre through GATE 2017. Particularly, 154 vacancies are allotted for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE). Eligible Candidates apply for AE Recruitment on or before the last date (August 31, 2017). Download application form @ official sites of HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Haryana Power Utilities (HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 154
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 (Revised Pay Scale is Rs. 53100 – 167800)
Job Location: Haryana
Vacancy Details of Haryana Power Utilities HVPNL Recruitment 2017
|Information Technology Discipline||11|
Eligibility criteria for Haryana Power Utilities AE
- Engineering Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 42 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- GATE 2017 Score
|SC/BC-A/BC-B/EBP(G)/ESM of Haryana & Women||Rs. 125/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – IPO otherwise Demand Draft
IPO or DD should draw in favor of “AO/Cash, HVPNL, Panchkula” payable at Panchkula.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Application should send to the following address,
Deputy Secretary, HR&SR (Recruitment Cell), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula.
How to apply for Haryana Power Utilities Assistant Engineer vacancies
- Go to any one of the official sites mentioned above and look for the notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||28.07.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||31.08.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Haryana Power Utilities would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.