Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 for Civil Judges Job Post/ Total Vacancies 167/ Last Date to Apply online: 01.03.2017 :
Karnataka High Court invites application for the post of Civil Judges. Totally 167 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date of 01-03-2017 through the official website High Court of Karnataka (i.e) karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.People who possess the law degree have got good news. The time to apply for the high court jobs have arrived. Those who want to apply for the judge job should not miss the opportunity. The notification for the High court of Karnataka recruitment 2017 declares that there are totally forty nine districts judges’ positions are available as vacancies.
The thing that you should do is you need to apply for the job by filling out the application form with the proper details. The process can be done through online easily. Read throughout the article to know about the procedure of applying for this recruitment.
About High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka is located in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 1884. The High Court of Karnataka is authorized by Constitution of India. The High court building in front of vidhana soudha is known as Attara Kacheri.
Latest Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Organization Name: High Court of Karnataka
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 167
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post: Civil Judges
Pay Scale : Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification to apply for Civil Judges Job Post
- Degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- Age should not exceed 35 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam (Preliminary Examination & Main Examination)
- For General candidates, Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates, Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 via Online
- Go to official website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee offline through online printed challan.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Opening Date for Online application||01.02.2017|
|Closing date for online application||01.03.2017|
|Last date for fee Payment||04.03.2017|
Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017 for Various Posts-Apply Online now :
First you need to pass the written test once you apply for the exam at the official website before the last of submission with the documents that are required. The written test includes preliminary and the mains. Then you have to appear for the viva voice. As the job is for judge position, viva voice will be conducted by Karnataka high court. You have to clear that round successfully to achieve the goal.
Name of the Post : District judges
Total Number of posts : 49
Job location : Karnataka
Pay scale : Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
Application fees : Rs. 500 (general/OBC) & Rs. 250 (SC/ST)
Payment mode : Either through online SBI payment or through challan form.
Last date for submission: 30th June 2016.
Age limit : 45 years as maximum on the last date of application submission.
Official website : karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Procedure to apply for this High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 :
- You should apply through the official website at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. There you can find the recruitment tab where all the notifications of job recruitment will be posted.
- Click the relevant link on browsing through it. You will get to notice the Karnataka high court application form. Fill out all the tabs with the required details.
- You should fill out the original details as per the documents that you have with you. If you fill out the wrong details by mistake then the application of yours might get rejected. So be careful when you are filling the details.
- Once you have completed the fill up process you should ensure that you have filled all the details or not without any mistake and failure.
- After verifying the details more than once click the submit button. Then your application number will be generated and you can download it and take them a printout.
Most Important Dates of this Recruitment :
Online application commencement date: 18th June 2016
Last date of submission : 30th June 2016
Exam date will be updated soon at the official website.