IB Recruitment 2017 | Intelligence Officer | Total Vacancies 166 | Last Date: 16.03.2017
Intelligence Bureau shortly IB invites application for the post various intelligence officers. Particularly, 166 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ www.amravati.nic.in. This Page clearly explains IB Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and also in-complete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Intelligence Bureau
Intelligence Bureau shortly IB is India’s Internal Intelligence agency under ministry of Home Affairs. It has been servicing to India since 1887. Headquarter is located in New Delhi, capital of India until now. The Bureau performs operations such as garner intelligence, counter intelligence and counter terrorism. The employees of IB are from departments such as Police Dept. Revenue Dept. and also form military.
Details of IB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 166
Job Location: Maharashtra
IB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director/Tech.||02||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with 4200/- Grade Pay|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech.||01||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with 4200/- Grade Pay|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech.||02||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with 4200/- Grade Pay|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech.||161||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with 4200/- Grade Pay|
Eligibility criteria for IB Recruitment 2017
- 12th/Bachelor Degree/Master degree from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 38 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
Application Fee for IB Recruitment 2017
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for IB job vacancies
- Go to official website amravati.nic.in otherwise www.collnrs.in.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates of IB Recruitment 2017
|Date to begin with online application||06.03.2017|
|Last date for online application||16.03.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Intelligence Bureau would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
Latest Intelligence Bureau -IB Recruitment 2016 Details -Total 320 Vacancy for Junior Intelligence Officer – Last Date : 24th September 2016 :-
Here is a Good news for job seekers who are looking the vacancy in Intelligence Bureau -IB Recruitment 2016 -for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer.There are a Whopping Number of seats near total 320.You can look at Official website of www.mha.nic.in of Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2016 for more details. You need to apply online before the last date of 24-September-2016 and last date for Submit of Application fee is 27/09/2016.
Below you can find all the details of this Vacancy like Age Limit ,Salary and How to apply for this Job ?
IB Recruitment 2016 – September 2016 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||Total No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Intelligence Officer (Grade -II) -Technical||320||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : 2400/-|
Total No of Reservation of this Vacancy :
|Post Name / Reservation Quota||Total Seats|
|Junior Intelligence Officer|
Eligibility Criteria & How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2016 ? :-
Qualification Details : Interested Candidates must passed in the Class of 12th /Higher Secondary or any equivalent qualification of Maths & Physics.Also 2 years in ITI Certificate in Radio technician/Electronics & communication Courses.
Age Limit : 18-27 years as on 6-08-2016. Age relaxation of OBC Candidates : 3 Years & 5 Years for SC/ST.
Nationality : Indian
Location of the Job : All India
Process of Selection : Written Exam & Trade test.
How to Apply :-
- First you need to visit the Official website and apply online via : ( https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha10/ ).
- You have to search the desired jobs which you need to apply.
- Read all the details carefully and Submit it online with the necessary documents.Click Apply online and Fill up all the required details.
- Application Fee : Candidate needs to pay of Rs.50/- for General/OBC Category ,there is no fee for SC/ST Candidates. The Application fee you can pay via State Bank of India Cash Deposit by using Challan.
- Once you have completed the submission and take a Print-Out the application for future reference.
Admit Card/ Hall ticket :
Download your Admit Card /Hall ticket from the Official website of IB before 15 days of the examination.
Contact Address Or Helpline :
Intelligence Bureau – (Ministry of Home Affairs )
Govt of India ,
Phone no : +91-8287447722 ,011-23093353
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website : www.mha.nic.in