IBPS Recruitment 2016 17 – Apply Online Examination at Official IBPS.CO.IN -CRP SPL VI -4122 Vacancies :-
Good news! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Recruitment 2016-17 of CRP SPL VI has released a employment notification to conduct an Online Examination for the CRP (Common Recruitment Process) of Specialist Officers Cadre Posts (SO 6) in Participating Banks or Organizations.The IBPS SO 6 Examination will be Scheduled in January 2017. The Online registration for IBPS CWE SO-VI Examination starts from 16th November 2016 and the final date on 2nd December 2016.Below you can find out the total number of vacancies ,Age limit ,educational qualifications ,How to Apply Online Registration details in this page.
IBPS Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization : IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
Total No of Vacancy : 4122
Name of the Post : Specialist Officers (SO)
|Name of the Post ( Scale-I)||Total No Of Vacancies|
|IT Officer||335 Posts|
|Agricultural Field Officer||2580 Posts|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||65 Posts|
|Law Officer||115 Posts|
|HR/Personnel Officer||81 Posts|
|Marketing Officer||946 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of this IBPS Recruitment 2016-17 :-
Educational Qualification :
- For IT Officer : Candidates must Possess 4 years in Engineering in Technology /Computer Science /Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunications /Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Applications/Information technology or Post graduate in Electronics/Electronics & telecommunications/Information technology/Computer Applications (OR) gradudate have passed in DOEACC “B” Level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer Posts : Candidates have possess 4 years graduate in Agriculture /Veterinary Science /dairy Science /Fishery Science/Horticulture/Agriculture Marketing & Co-operation/Co-Operation & banking/Agriculture bio-technology/ Food Science and equivalent categories. Refer official notifications.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari Posts : PG in Hindi With English (or) PG in Sanskrit with english and hindi as one of the subject in the degree level.
- Law Officer Posts : Bachelor Degree in LAW (LLB) and advocate in bar council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer Posts : Full time PG or Full Time diploma in Personnel management/HR/HRD/Social Work/labour Law
- Marketing Officer Posts : Full time MMS/MBA (Marketing) or 2 years Full time PGDBA/PGDBM with Speciailization in Marketing.
Age Limit :
- Min 20 years & Maximum 30 years as on 01-11-2016.(Candidates must not be born earlier as on 02-11-1986 and not later than 01-11-1996 -Both dates are inclusive one)
Upper Age relaxation :
- 5 years of SC/ST
- 3 years of Other Backward Classes.
- 10 years of PH ,for others as per govt rules.
Selection process :
- Candidates will be Selection on the basis of CRP SPL-VI Examination and Interview.
Application fee :
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100/-
- For Others : Rs.600/-+ bank transaction charges.
- Candidates can make the payment via Online banking /Debit Cards / Credit Cards/IMPS/Mobile Wallets.
Specialist Officer (SO) IBPS organizations Details :
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Punjab National Bank|
|Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Syndicate Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Indian Bank||Union Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Canara Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|UCO Bank||United Bank of India|
How to Apply ?
Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online by visiting the Official website of IBPS (i.e) www.ibps.in from 16th November 2016 to 2nd -December 2016.
Important dates to remember :
Online Registration Starts from :- 16-11-2016
Closing Date of Online Registration : 2-12-2016.
Application Fee Last date : 16-11-2016 to 2-12-2016.
Download your Call Letter of Examination : After 16-01-2017.
Online examination (Tentative Dates) : 28-01-2017 & 29-01-2017.
Declaration Date of Results (Examination ) : 16-02-2017.
Interview Call letter Download date : After 24-02-2017.
Interview Date : March 2017.
Date of Provisional Allotment : On or After 01-04-2017.
Official Advertisement Notifications – Download here.
Apply online Registration – Click Here