IBPS SO VII Admit Card 2017 | Preliminary Online Exam Call Letter for Specialist Officer | 1315 Vacancies | Last date: 31.12.2017 | Download Admit Card/Call Letter @ ibps.in
IBPS SO VII Admit Card 2017 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS has recently released Admit cards/Call Letters for Preliminary Exam of Specialist Officer VII Posts. Candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for call letter of Preliminary exam may download their Admit card from the official website of IBPS (i.e) www.ibps.in from Dec 18, 2017 to Dec 31, 2017.
Applicants should carry their admit card for preliminary exam of Specialist Officer. So download earlier his /her Admit card from the given link. Candidates should bring your admit card along with necessary documents to Preliminary exam. This page explains how to Download Admit card for Preliminary Exam in brief.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS is an autonomous agency recruiting staff for Public Sector banks. The Agency has been functioning since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was called as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In the Year 2011, IBPS started common written examination for the public sector bank exams and later, regional rural bank all over India. They conduct these exams on yearly basis and take all responsibilities of the recruitment process. They recruit bank staffs by the way of preliminary exam, main exam and Interview.
Important Details to Download IBPS SO VII Admit Card 2017/Call Letter
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS
Category: Call Letter/Admit Card
Status of Admit card: Available
Examination Name: CRP Specialist Officer VII
Total Vacancies: 1315
Job Location: Across India
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Documents requires at IBPS Preliminary Exam 2017:
Aspirants will have to attend Preliminary exam of Specialist Officer, should bring their admit card along with following documents.
- Hard copy of Preliminary Exam Admit card/Call Letter.
- Any valid ID proof (i.e) Voter ID/Passport copy/Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving license.
How to download IBPS SO VII Admit Card 2017
- Candidates visit to official website of IBPS (i.e) ibps.in
- Click “Download Admit card” in home page.
- Applicants go to admit card login page and enter your application number and DOB.
- After that, you should click on submit button.
- Your admit card will display in front of computer screen.
- And then download your admit card and save for future use.
- After that, take a printout copy of your admit card.
|Starting date to download admit card||18.12.2017|
|Last date to download admit card||31.12.2017|